Thursday, August 16, 2007

Back to the house!

I have to say that between travel and hospital I haven't spent much time there. We do have some new pictures however - this will bring us up to this week. Basically, they're just spraying the finish on the trim inside, and patching, sanding and preparing to paint. The last time I was there, they had the windows covered and that doesn't make for pretty pictures. Hopefully, at the end of this week we'll be painted and then things will start to move again.


Island going in


Bench Dog!


Screened porch is screened! It's taken some getting used to - I liked the open view before screening, but I know, I know, I'll appreciate it when the bugs are out.


Siding's just about done - we're alittle short! Yikes, but the builder says they can find the few pieces we need to finish up.


Sinks & counter tops are in the bathrooms - this is the onyx in the powder room

No comments: