Tuesday, April 3, 2007

April 3-6

This week, we should see the continuation of the venting for the hvac in the master bedroom wing - being slab on grade, they've got to get it done before they pour the concrete. Windows are coming in the next couple of weeks, so we want the slab poured soon. The weather is supposed to change from spring back to winter so the builder boys can work on getting some of the interior walls framed up. That will help define the spaces a little better - and Arno can stop saying this house is too big!

We've picked out all the hardware (great store in GR) and are working on selecting the stone for the master bath and powder room. The only big things after that are the appliances - and I'll deal with that after the Waite house goes on the market - just 12 more days!

One more thing - I've looked on this site for an automatic email notice when it's been updated. I haven't found anything like that, so you have to check back on your own if you're interested. I can't guarantee that I'll update every week, but I'm trying!

No comments: